Debenhams Credit Card Online Access
Debenhams Credit Card offers the members to earn points and get rewards on spending in Debenhams or making everyday purchases and also provides plenty of opportunities to build up your points as well as credits. The cardholder can use the card million places worldwide for shopping, filling up your car and also for bigger expenses like holidays, traveling and many more. Plus, the users can manage their Debenhams Credit Card, view account activities, make payments, etc. virtually through Debenhams Online Account Manager or Mobile App24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Debenhams Credit Card Features & Benefits
With a new Debenhams Credit Card, you can enjoy a lot of advantages and benefits. Some of them are given below.
- Use in-store and online Debenhams as well as at over 36 million locations around the world, wherever Mastercard logo is displayed
- Receive 500 Bonus Points as a welcome offer in the form of a £5 Reward Voucher with the first statement
- Earn 3 points for every £1 spent in Debenhams stores and online debenhams.com and 1 point for every £2 spent everywhere else outside Debenhams
- Earn 1 point for every £1 spent on travel money at the Debenhams Travel Money bureau
- No limit to the points you can earn. The more you use your card the more you collect points
- Save up to 10% if qualify for instant spending
- Earn points more quickly and share the rewards by giving an additional card to your partner or family member
- Convert your earned points into Debenhams Reward Vouchers every three months and use the vouchers in any UK Debenhams store. The Reward Vouchers will be sent to you with your Debenhams Credit Card statement
- Free standard delivery on new purchases at debenhams.com
- Save 10% at one of Debenhams restaurants or cafés
- Invitations to special shopping events regularly for shopping discounts and other exciting offers
- Personal shopper service to find exactly where you are looking for in your private suite
- Unlock unique experiences exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- Get up to 56 days interest-free credit as long as you only use your card for purchases and pay the full balance on time every month
- Manage your Debenhams Credit Card with Online Account Manager or via Debenhams Card Mobile App any time any place.
How to Apply for Debenhams Credit Card Online
To apply for a Debenhams Credit Card, you have to fulfill the qualifying criteria like you must be 18 years or over, be a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months, have a regular income, a current UK bank account number and a mobile phone number.
If you maintain all these requirements, you can proceed with Debenhams Mastercard Credit Card application. For that, first, you need to check your eligibility without impacting your credit score. To begin the process online, you can
- Visit Debenhams Credit Card official website finance.debenhams.com/credit-card-3
- Scroll down the page or click on the “Check eligibility now” button from the right.
- Select your title and enter your first name, last name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, current address and time living at the address.
- Choose your employment status; type your personal income, partner’s income, and accommodation costs in their fields
- Select if you expect your financial situation like retirement, known future reduction income, or anything that impacts your personal finances to change in the near future.
- Click on the “Check Eligibility” button.
If you are an eligible individual for the Debenhams Credit Card, you will be prompted to the application page to fill up an online form. The application should take around 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
Usually, you will get a decision whether you have been accepted or declined straight away after applying. In some cases, the applicants may be referred to wait before making the final decision. If this happens, you will be contacted for further information.
Once approved, your new Debenhams Credit Card will arrive you within 10 days of signing your credit agreement and the terms and conditions. If declined, consider checking your credit report and wait six months before re-apply.
How to Register Debenhams Credit Card Online Account
After receiving your card, activate it by calling the Debenhams Credit Card Activation Number before you use it. And then you can register for Debenhams Online Account Manager to view your purchases and statements, make payments, manage Direct Debits, contact the customer service team and more securely online at any time as you want. For registration, have your Debenhams Credit Card or Account Number to hand and follow the steps provided below.
- Go to finance.debenhams.com/credit-card-3 and click on the “MANAGE ACCOUNT” link found at the top middle of the page.
- Or, you can also go to the Online Account Manager Login Portal at portal.newdaycards.com/debenhams/login
- Click on the “Register” button next to ‘Log in’ on the upper left or click the “Sign up here” link on the middle left of the login page.
- For direct access to the registration page, visit portal.newdaycards.com/debenhams/register
- Enter some of your details last name, date of birth, and postcode in their fields.
- Provide Cardholder information i.e. either your Debenhams Credit Card Number found on the front of your card and Expiry Date or Account Number located in the top right-hand corner of your Debenhams Credit Card statement.
- Select the Terms and Conditions checkbox and click the “Next” button to enter the second or last step of the registration.
- Create your username and password following the on-screen instruction for your Debenhams Credit Card Online Account.
Note that as a primary cardholder, only you can register for Online Account Manager for your Debenhams credit card. No additional card members can complete the registration.
How to Log In Debenhams Credit Card Online Account
Once successfully registered in Debenhams Online Account Manager, you can manage your card account online and take all benefits of the service by logging in to it. To log in,
- Visit finance.debenhams.com/credit-card-3 and click on the “MANAGE ACCOUNT” link found at the top middle of the page or, go to portal.newdaycards.com/debenhams/login
- Enter the username and password that you created during Online Account Manager registration for your Debenhams Credit Card.
- Tick the “Remember my username” box to speed up the login process later. Do not check the box if you are using a public or shared device.
- Click the “LOG IN” button
How to Recover Debenhams Credit Card Online Account Login Info
The Debenhams Credit Cardholders who do not recall their login credentials can retrieve the username and reset the password with the help of the assistance feature provided on the login page. To initiate the recovery procedure, click on either “Forgotten username?” or “Forgotten password?” link, based on your requirement, and submit the following details.
- Last name
- Date of birth,
- 16-digit Card Number from your Debenhams Credit Card
- Expiry Date
- Or Account Number
If you are still having difficulties in retrieving the information, you will need to call the Customer Service for further assistance.
How to Pay Debenhams Credit Card Account
There are several ways to make your Debenhams Credit Card payments. Below are brief descriptions of each method, you can use any of them as per your convenience.
Log in to your Debenhams Credit Card account through Online Account Manager; select one of the available payments options and provide the required details to pay the bill
Set up a Direct Debit to pay the full balance, minimum payment, or a fixed amount on the card every month. You can set your Direct Debit at the ‘Payment & Transfer’ section on the Online Account Manager or calling the card services number.
Call the Debenhams Credit Card Customer Service Number; follow the Voice Automated IVR and pay using a debit card.
Use net banking and provide your bank with sort code 09-01-09, account number 01000007 and your Debenhams Credit Card Number to make the payment.
Use the Bank Giro Credit slip attached to your statement and pay by a cheque or cash to NewDay Ltd. with your Debenhams Credit Card Number at least 5 working days before the payment due date.
Visit any Debenhams Store in the UK and pay by cash or debit card using the payment slip from your statement. Allow five days for the payment credited to your Debenhams credit card account.
Send your payment by a cheque to NewDay Ltd, PO Box 218, Rotherham, S98 1NS at least 7 days before the payment due date.
Remember, you must make at least the minimum payment each month but it will cost you more and take a longer period to clear the balance. The monthly minimum payment is the sum of 1% of the Standard Balance on your Debenhams Credit Card statement. And if you miss a payment, a late payment charge of £12 will be incurred to your card account.
Debenhams Contact Info
Debenhams Credit Card Customer Service Number: 0333 220 2519
To activate your Debenhams Credit Card by phone, call at 0800 915 2205 or 0808 156 6588
Debenhams Credit Card Services
PO Box 700
Leeds, LS99 2BD